Halloween Doll House

 I know that I haven't shown you Nelson Crest in awhile and she is now all decked out for Halloween.......
 First, I want to Thank Bel and Nic ,over at Mums Take Five, for giving my post,
Halloween Decor in the Dining Room, Part 1, a featured Shout Out from last week's Sunday Brunch Party!!
Thanks so much!!

Please take some time to visit and link up to this great party!!

I named my Victorian Doll House, Nelson Crest , after the wonderful man that built her for me.
There is a link to the post I wrote about it on my Side Bar if you are interested......
The outside of Nelson Crest is all decked out for Halloween.......
She is ready to Welcome Trick or Treaters!!
Let's look at the second floor Balcony first, shall we?
A Ghost and some Pumpkins sit atop the plant stands.......
With a few gargoyles ( Dollar Tree) on top of the railing....
Hanging from the Balcony is this cute guy which is a Hallmark mini ornament!!
This is another Hallmark mini ornament.......
The yard looks a bit spooky too!!
Tombstones......
A Skull Tree!!
A Skeleton Bench and Coffin.....
And look what's on the Front Porch....
We have some Trick or Treaters!!
3 cute Pups in their Halloween costumes!!
Pumpkins and Halloween Baskets adorn the steps.....
Over on this side of the yard.....
Tombstones.....
And more coffins.....
The Sun is setting.......
Nelson Crest is taking on a rather eerie look.....
It is starting to get darker.....
Night is upon us......
Would you dare to go Trick or Treating at Nelson Crest????
It looks like no one is home.....
 But wait.......
The lights are on and someone is home......
 Look........

Mrs. Nelson is at the front door......
 Welcoming any Trick or Treaters......
 I hope you enjoyed seeing Nelson Crest in it's Halloween Finery......

 Nelson Crest is my feeble attempt at miniatures.....

I say this because Nelson Crest does not hold a candle to some Doll Houses created by serious Miniaturists.....

However, it is very special to me because having this Victorian Doll House fulfilled a childhood dream of mine......

I just want to mention that Susan over at Ash Tree Cottage is posting some truly incredible Doll House posts featuring her friend Kathleen's amazing Doll Houses.....

Please Click HERE to see Crushing on a Doll House, Part 1

 Please Click HERE to see Fabulous Doll House Tablescapes by Kathleen

Please Click HERE to see Kathleen's Bigger and Better Doll House

If you love Doll Houses, you will be amazed by Kathleen's Doll Houses which are true works of Art!!

Also I want to include a link to a Video from a local TV show, Home and Back Yard, which features a miniature Witch's House.......


You will love seeing this Witch's House!!!

If you have a Doll House of your own, please send me links to any posts about your Doll House as I have started a Doll house Pinterest Board and I would love to include yours.....

I hope you will come back to visit again when I share some Fall and Halloween Decor in my Kitchen.....

I am linking up to these parties:

2014 Harvest Hop
  Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
 Busy Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 

TUESDAY
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 
 FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
 Show and Tell Friday
Friday Favorites
   Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Fabulous Fridays 

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
Friday Features Linky Party
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment