Halloween Decor in the Dining Room, Part 3

First I want to Thank Susan, over at Eclectric Shorebird, for featuring my Halloween Decor posted on Debbie-Dabble in her post, Blustery Tea Day!
 Thanks so much, Susan!!!

 Please take some time to stop by and visit Susan!! She has a lovely Blog!!

 Susan sent me some wonderful gifts which I will be featuring in another post!!

And I also want to Thank Kathy, over at A Delightsome Life, for featuring my post,
Minerva and Colors of Autumn , from last week's Home and Garden party!!
Thanks so much , Kathy!!

Please take some time to visit and link up to this great party!!

And now on to Part 3 of my Halloween Decor in our Dining Room.......
If you missed Part 1, please click HERE......
If you missed Part 2, please click HERE......
In Part 2, I left off over in this corner of the Dining Room.......
Next to the Curio is a cabinet that my Dad made for me to match Joe's Grandmother's Dining Room furniture.......

This is the Halloween display on top of it.......
I decided to keep my Victorian Melodium out but covered it up with some black cheese cloth bought at Dollar Tree....
On the left side.....

A crystal candle holder with a silver candle and a part from an old chandy!!
On top of the Melodium......
I glued a glittery black Skull to a wood candlestick that I spray painted silver and topped it with a hat.....
On a silver tray from Dollar Tree........
I bought the Bride and Groom at Michaels this season......
On the right side.....
And over to the other side of the Dining Room......
On the floor next to the Buffet......
I blinged up some pumpkins with spray paint and glitter.......
I shared my Halloween Tree and Village with you in Part 1.......
On the Shelf above the Buffet........
  I always hang ornaments around the house , using them in different ways......
 Instead of hanging these Skeleton People on the Tree, I decided to hang them on the handles of the buffet to draw more attention to these Beauties!!!
 LOL!!

I bought them in Ross For Less several years ago.........

The other Curio......
 I like that I can decorate the top of this Curio......
 Notice the black lace on the side of the hutch to the right......
 My Pumpkin Man was a gift......
 Black Roses in a crystal vase , Ravens as I interpret them to be rather than Crows, Skulls and a Rat!!
The House came from Target several years ago....
A crystal bowl filled with skulls and an eyeball!!!
A bit of creepy Elegance......
On the floor at the base of the Curio........
The silver mercury Pumpkin was bought on clearance last year in Big Lots for 75% off !!

The Bearington Bear was a gift.....
And I dabbled a bit and created some black and silver pumpkins....

Over to the Hutch......
The top of the Hutch.......
I kept some of my Victorian style pieces out and just added Halloween decor .....
The Pumpkin People Candleholders are made by Yankee Candle......
The lighted Halloween House was bought by Joe for me  from a lady whom he worked with during our first year of marriage!!
You can see that I placed a black spider web lace runner over my white lace scarf.......
The tombstones are actually boxes of candy from Dollar Tree!!
 2 More Skeleton Ornaments......
 The Bride....
 The Groom......
 Over to the window divider....
Things from the Dollar Tree and Michaels......
I can't really do a Tablescape and keep it out because Joe and I eat on the Dining Room table every day since my Kitchen is so small......
 So this is about all I can do on the Dining Room table for everyday use!!

The place mats are from Dollar tree several years ago.......
And I dabbled with the Pumpkin several years ago!!
And I decorated the Chandy too!!
I took off the lamp shades for a more spookier look!!
I hung Halloween Garland from Dollar Tree on the chandy......

And also some owl ornaments.....
 The Owl Ornaments were bought on Clearance after Christmas!!
And that completes my Tour of my Halloween Decor in my Dining Room......

I hope you will come back to visit when I share my Doll House, Nelson Crest, all decked for Halloween......
 And a few decorations in the Kitchen.......
 I am trying to get caught up with visiting and comments so PLEASE be patient with me!!!
I am linking up to these parties:

2014 Harvest Hop
  Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party

 FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
  Eat. Create. Party

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
 The Party Bunch
  Strut Your Stuff Saturdays

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
 Busy Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 

TUESDAY
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 
Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

















No comments:

Post a Comment