Halloween Decor in the Dinig Room, Part 1, 2014

First I want to Thank Angel over at Sew Crafty Angel and all the Hosts of Wake Up Wednesday for choosing my post, Fall/Halloween decor in my Living Room, Part 2 as one of their featured posts from last week's party!!
I also want to THANK them for this lovely collage of my post!!
I love it!  Thanks so much!!

Please stop by and visit and link up to this great party!!

Now back to my Halloween decorations in the Dining Room.......
I display my Halloween Tree and Village in this room......
You know me......

I have a Tree decorated for all Seasons and all Holidays!!
Several years ago, I picked up a silver Tree at our Church Flea Market.........

I added a string of white lights, Creepy Hand lights that Joe bought on Clearance one year after Halloween at Target.........
This year, I found some back glittered leaf garland in Michaels......
Love the black leaves......
I added some silver and black beaded garland bought in Target after Christmas.....
And silver and black ornaments also bought after Christmas......
Added some Skulls and Ghouls.....
Bats, Skeletons and Owls......
Made a Bow for the top out of 3 different kinds of ribbon.......
And there you have it!!
In the corner above the Tree, is a Halloween Tussie Mussie that was gifted to me......
   Along with the Tree, I display my Halloween Village underneath the Tree on the Buffet......
   I bought this Halloween Village in JoAnn Fabrics many years ago when my sons were young.....
  LeMax , which Michaels now carries, makes a Spooky Town Village so I have added a few accessories to the Village over the years......
 And this year, The Dollar Tree came out with a Halloween Village so I picked up a few more accessories there too!!
 Let's start on the upper level of the Village.......
 There are a total of 4 lighted houses and here is one of them.......
 You can see I also have some Ghoulish Black Trees too!!
 The Trick or Treaters are LeMax.....
 The Fiberoptic Halloween House was bought many years ago at Target.....
 The ghost turn round and round on the top of it!!
On the lower level of the village, under the Tree is the Cemetery and Bone Yard!!
The Bones are actually Candy that came in little Coffin Boxes that I bought at Dollar tree a free years ago!!
The Masoleum in front of the House is from Dollar Tree this year......
The Tomb Stones are LeMax......
 
Here is the second and third lighted Houses......
The Bone Gazebo is from Dollar Tree this year.......
And the fourth lighted House.....
I will be sharing night time photos of the Tree and Village in another post.......

I hope you will come back to visit again for Part 2 of my Dining Room decorated for  Halloween
 And Part 2 of The Harvest Tea in which I will share the other Tables and the night of the Tea......
  
I am linking up to these parties:
 
2014 Harvest Hop
  Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party

 FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
  Eat. Create. Party

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
 The Party Bunch
  Strut Your Stuff Saturdays

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party
Think and Make Thursday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment