Fall/Halloween Decor in Our Living Room 2014, Part 2

 I want to Thank Kathryn over at The Dedicated House for featuring my post, Fall Front Porch with a Bit of Halloween, from last week's Make It Pretty Monday Party!!
Thanks so much , Kathryn!!

In my last post, I shared Part 1 of my Fall/Halloween Decor in our Living Room.

Please Click HERE if you missed it!

We left off at my Elegant Fall Tree......
 And How I Dabbled and Blinged up some Pumpkins....
And now my Tour of our Living Room decorated for Fall/Halloween will continue with the antique 3 Tier Table that is next to the TV Entertainment Center......
Once again, I added Pumpkins and Fall Florals to my Victorian themed Vignettes.......
 On the top of the table, I added a Copper colored Candlestick that I bought on Clearance in Marshall's years ago......
 And a cute Autumn Tea for One Pot that I bought this Summer at an Estate Sale for $5.00!!
 Along with a bunch of Pumpkins bought at Dollar Tree!!
I did the same on the lower shelves......
Sorry the gourdes look so light in this photo but that have that crystal stuff on them and they always reflect the flash.......
The gourdes are in a Carnival Glass Bowl....

Love those ceramic Pumpkins from Dollar Tree
I have a Autumn Village that I first bought many years ago when my sons were young at JoAnn Fabrics and I added a few pieces from The Christmas Tree Shop several years ago when they had a similar village.....
I displayed it on the top of our TV Entertainment Center.....
I used ceramic Gourdes, glittered Pumpkins and Candle Holders that I made using a Vase, Candlestick and Cemetery Candles from the Dollar Tree for accent pieces......

I will let the photos do the talking.....
And at Night all lit up.......
I do love this cute village.......

And finally, the table on the side of the TV Entertainment Center and next to the Front Door.....
My Stained Glass Lamp really goes well with the traditional Fall Colors!!
Again, it is amazing how a few Fall Florals and Pumpkins can change the look of an already existing vignette...
I did add a tea cup and saucer in Fall Colors.....
So that concludes my Tour of our Living Room decorated for Fall/Halloween!!


In my next post, we will be taking a closer look at Minerva.....

And how She went from this........
 To this!!

 I am a Hostess for The Annual Harvest Tea at our Church on October 8th.

As a Hostess, I am responsible to choosing a Theme to decorate my table/tables, inviting Guests who pay $10.00, providing a Favor and Food for my Guests.

All proceeds including the Fees that the Guests pay and a Raffle go into a Scholarship Fund that is awarded to 3 Seniors from the Parish every year for furthering their Education beyond High School.

My Theme this year is White and Gold Christmas and including Joe ( yes, I will have 3 male guests ) and myself, I will have 15 guests. I am doing 2 tables connected by a Display Table.

If you would like to see my posts on the Harvest Tea from last year, Please click HERE, HERE and HERE

I will be do several posts on the Harvest Tea in the future along with posts on my Halloween decorated Dining Room......
So I hope you will come back and visit because I will have a LOT to share with you!!
I am linking up to these parties:
 Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party
2014 Harvest Hop

WEDNESDAY
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party 
 Think and Make Thursday

 FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays

  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
  Eat. Create. Party

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
 The Party Bunch
  Strut Your Stuff Saturdays

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

MONDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
 Tuesdays At Our Home 
Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment