Fall/Halloween Decor in the Living Room 2014, Part 1

 I want to Thank Dee over at Meatloaf and Melodrama for featuring my post,
Fall/ Halloween Porch from Dusk to Night, from last week's Snickerdoodle Sunday party!!
Thanks so much , Dee!!

Please stop by and visit this great party and link up a post or two!!

 I had so much fun decorating the Living Room for Fall/Halloween this year.

I missed decorating for this Season (which is my favorite Season of the year) last year due to a major Remodel.
So I was really looking forward to it this year......

So much so that I took a lot of photos so I am going to share my Fall/Halloween Living Room with you in 2 posts and this post is Part One.......
 I  added a LOT of Pumpkins and Fall Florals to most of my existing Victorian Vignettes.......

I will start at the Front Door.......

To the right when you walk in the Front Door is this Plant Stand........
  On the top of the stand, I filled a vase with a Fall Floral Arrangement......
 And in the Apothecary Jar on the bottom , I filled it with a nice Fall Potpourri Mixture
The Floral arrangement in the vase has one of those branches with Led Orange Lights in it.....
 I like the look at night, don't you?
Moving over to the wall on the left when you walk in is where Joe's Grandmother's Hutch is......
I added some Fall candle rings and a ceramic pumpkin from Dollar Tree to the shelves on each side of the Hutch....

On the left.....
And on the right side......
 I did the same with the top of the Hutch.....
 Added some Fall Florals......
Fall Leaf Votive Cups.....
It didn't take much to give it that Fall look.....
 Inside the Hutch......
 I had some cute pumpkin tea lights that I changed out the regular tea lights in the holders with.......
Over in the corner by the stairs is my bit of Halloween......
 You can see that Minerva went through quite a transformation!!
 Here she is looking like quite the Victorian Lady that she is.........
 But at Halloween, something seem to change her .....
 Like I said, what a transformation!!
I changed out the florals in the bowl and pitcher to Fall ones.....
Took down the Birdcage and chandy and hung a bat and a spider.......
When I first took these photos, I did not have the Halloween Tussie Mussie hanging up that I made......
I just added some Fall Garland to the top of the Curio.........
And I decorated around Minerva's feet too!!
I will show you more of Minerva in another post.......

The table on the side of one of the chairs.....
Added a few pumpkins and fall florals.....
And a Mosaic Hurricane Candle with a flameless candle inside of it.....
Moving over to the round table in the corner by the Dining Room.......
Again, Fall Florals added to the shelf.....
 Pumpkins and Gourds on the table......
 I have switched out all my Lace linens for Gold Linens which I will keep out until after Valentine's Day.......
 A Berry Candle Ring on the Crystal Candle Stick.......
And a pretty Fall like Tea Cup and Saucer......
A Wreath on my Fake Window.........
And a tin pocket filled with flowers underneath it.....
Fall Florals added to the Shelf on this side too......
And my Fall Tree......
 If you missed my post on How I Created my Elegant Fall Tree, please click HERE
 And all my Glittery and Blinged out Pumpkins!!
 If you missed my Post on How I Dabbled with all these Pumpkins, please click HERE

And that concludes Part One of my Tour of my Living Room Fall /Halloween Decorations........

I LOVE the Traditional deep rich Fall Colors because living in NEPA, we experience the beauty of the Fall Foliage Season and I love how warm and cozy those colors make the house feel......

I hope you will come back to visit when I Share Part Two ......
I finally finished decorating the House for Fall and Halloween!!

I am also planning my Theme Tables for the Harvest Tea at our Church which is October 8th.

I am doing 2 tables, have a total of 15 guests including Joe and I and my Theme this year is White and Gold Christmas...........

 I will have a LOT to share with you so I do hope you will come back to visit again!!

I am linking up to these parties:

 Categorically Crafting Halloween Party
 Fabulous Fall Party
2014 Harvest Hop

MONDAY
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
 Wow Us Wednesday
 Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Wow Me Wednesday
  Before and After Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Weekend Retreat Linky Party 
Think and Make Thursday

FRIDAY
The Creative Exchange
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays

  What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
Fabulous Fridays 
Friday Favorites
  Eat. Create. Party

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
Pink Saturday
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
 Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop
Welcome to the Weekend Blog Hop
 The Party Bunch
  Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
 
SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
Sunday Brunch Party
  Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
 Snickerdoodle Sunday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment