Suspect Still At Large

If you have noticed, I have been posting about this on my Facebook site and on Google +.

You may have seen it on the National News Sites.

2 local State Troopers were ambushed while leaving their Barracks at change of shift.  One was killed and one was wounded.  Both live only a 15-20 minute drive from our home.

This was a senseless act and the Shooter is still at large with a Nation wide Man Hunt including the FBI taking place.

Please watch this video and if by some chance, you can provide any information on this situation, there is a $75,000 Reward for Information from PA Crime Stoppers.

The slain officer leaves behind a wife, who is a nurse and 2 young sons......



I will soon be posting my Fall Front Porch so I hope you will come back to visit!!

Hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment