Patriotic Decor,Some New Things and Birds!!


 I have had my Patriotic Decorations up now since a week before Memorial Day but for the 4th of July, I thought I would share them once again......

I have my Patriotic Tree in the Living Room......
 And decorated underneath it too!!
 Some Patriotic Bears on the chair.....
 And a Patriotic vignette on top of the TV stand....
 A Patriotic Wreath that I made on the mirror......
 In the Hall Way.......
 On the Powder Room door....
 And even my Victorian Doll House is ready for the 4th!!
 The front of the house is all decked out too!!

I took these photos on the morning of the 4th.

It is still overcast as we had rain and thunderstorms move through the night before and cooled it off to a WONDERFUL 60 degrees this morning with a high in the 70's predicted later with sun!!
 Here is my front porch all decked out for the 4th!!
 All my flowers are growing nicely despite the 90 degree heat that we had for the past few days!!
 And there is Joe!!  Even he is dressed in red and blue!!
 He is enjoying the nice cool breeze this morning after delivering mail for the past few days in sweltering heat!!!
 My America the Beautiful flag!!
 You can see a patch of blue sky!!
 Just a slightly different arrangement of my wall art than on Memorial Day!!
 The solar lights in the white pot and flower box are new..... bought on clearance at Wegman's for $5.00 each!!

They are Westinghouse and are glass!!
 Everything is growing beautifully..........
 The flower bed under the Living Room window......
 See the new solar lights here......

They were only $3.00 each and are also Westinghouse and are glass!!
 Flags and new solar lights in my urns.........
 My park bench........
 The rock was on clearance also in Wegman's for $4.00 and the whole rock lights up at night!!
 Joe went back to Wegman's and bought more things.......
 This lantern was 66% off and was $9.00!!
 See the other solar rock????
 And another lantern for $9.00!
 See the 3rd solar rock????
 They look nice even during the day and especially when the sun shines on them!!

Did I mention that Joe loves to shop??????  LOL!!  I have trained him well!!
 
 To see full posts on my Patriotic Decor:

Click HERE to see how I decorated my 6 ft. White Tree for the Summer Patriotic Holidays......

Click HERE for Part 2 of my Indoor Patriotic Decor!

Click HERE to see the Front Porch decorated for Memorial Day!!

 And GUESS WHAT????????

They are back!!!!!!!
 YES!!!  The Morning doves are once again building a nest in my hanging pot outside the Den window!!
 I did not plant flowers in this pot as they supposedly come back to nest again!!
 I do believe that these are the same birds!!
 Joe said that I should have tagged them!!

Yeah Right!!
 Isn't this the cutest thing??????
 No eggs yet but they have been busy preparing the pot!!
 Both of them working hard!!
 I will once again keep you posted on my doves!!!

I do have videos posted on my facebook sites of the birds if you are interested!!

Click HERE and HERE  to view!

I hope you get to spend the Holiday with those that you love!!

The kids are coming over for a little celebration in the afternoon....

I have to work tonight but I am off Saturday and Sunday nights.

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!

Have a safe one!!


I am linking up to these parties:

July Garden Party
 
SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
Party Junk
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 

SUNDAY
 Seasonal Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly


Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday

  TUESDAY
The DIY'ers 
Treasure Box Tuesday 
 History and Home Party
 Cottage Style Linky Party 
Trash 2 Treasure Linky Party 
Time to Sparkle Party 
Home Sweet Garden Party
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
The Southern Special 

WEDNESDAY
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Pretty Wednesdays Linky Party
 Wow Me Wednesday

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
Handmade Hangout Party
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Garden Party

FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fertilizer Friday 
Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop 
Fabulous Fridays

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment