One More Wall in My Kitchen!

Before I go any further, I want to Thank Jann over at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson for featuring my post,
Wanna See What I bought and What I Did with Some of It?  from last week's Share Your Cup Party!!
Thanks, Jann!!
And I also want to Thank Kathryn over at The Dedicated House for featuring the same post,
Wanna See What I bought and What I Did with Some of It?, from last week's Anything Blue party!
Thanks, Kathryn!!

I want to also Thank Maria over at Simple Nature Decor for featuring my Post, Summer Front Porch Update, from her Fabulous Fridays Party!!

And one more Thanks is going out to Karren, over at Oh My Heartsie Girl who in her own post on
 Blogger Burnout has provided a link to my post, Why I Returned to Blogging!
Thanks, Karren!

I mention these great hostesses who host these parties and do features like this because it takes a lot of time to host these parties and visit those who link up plus pick out features!!  I like to show them in some small way my appreciation of them!  And they DO deserve all our appreciation!!

So PLEASE visit and link up to their wonderful parties!!

Now back to my Kitchen.......

Some time quite a while ago, I started my Series on One Wall in my Kitchen and I did 2 posts sharing 2 different walls in my Kitchen with you!!

This one......

Click HERE to read that post........

And this Wall.......
 Click HERE to read that post.......

Then Summer came along and I got involved in gardening and was doing porch, patio and garden posts.

So I thought that it was time to continue the Series of One Wall in my Kitchen so today I am going to share with you the 3rd wall in my Kitchen!!


These are the 2 remaining Walls in my small Kitchen!!
Almost a year ago, we remodeled the downstairs and the Kitchen got new floors, new counter tops and a new sink......
 The cabinets and walls were painted 2 years ago and a new wall paper border was also added.

I am very happy with the outcome!!

This is the wall I am showing you today.....
This wall was originally the back of the house with the back door opening up into an enclosed patio......
Many years ago,we made that patio into another room, the Den, and took out the Back Door and the Kitchen window......
Looking out what used to be the back door into the Den......
On top of the doorway.....
Corner of the cabinets.....
Moving over........
Copper Accents......
Without the overhead light on.....
 Some of the new red utensils bought at Dollar Tree.....
My Kitchen is too small for a dishwasher......
 Joe is my dish washer.......
 Remember the gift bags that I bought at a Flea Market and framed.......

Well, here is one of them......
 This cheese box holds some medications and salt and pepper shakers that I use while cooking.....
Utensil holder and vintage Avon lotion dispenser......
 Moving over again....
   Again, too much of a glare from the overhead light!!
 That's better!!
Notice the rose lights that I have intertwined in the garland around the area where the window used to be???????
I like to decorate this area for different Seasons and Holidays and this is my Summer display......
I painted these $1.00 birdhouses from Michaels......
The garland has the rose lights added to it and a few yellow butterflies , also from Michael's......
I made a bow out of some red and white pretty ribbon......
Hung some pears  from the tea cup chandy that I made several years ago......
A cute bird from Michaels......
Looking out into the Den.....
The yellow doilies are from Michaels too....in the $1.00 bins!!
The cute bird is from Dollar Tree!!
Notice the milk bottles?????
I sound like a broken record but they were also bought at Michaels and I painted them and added the cute heart chalkboard tags to them and guess where I bought those??????
Michaels again!!!!!
And you know how I love to share with you how things look lit up in the evening.......
The candles on the ledge are LED and come on by timer......
 I will show you the counter top on the other side of the sink when I share the Last Wall in my Kitchen......
I hope you will come back and visit again......

 I will also be sharing with you what I have been buying lately.......

Joe and I went to a great Estate Sale and a Liquidation Sale of a Florist Shop and Warehouse last Saturday!!!!

I have been very busy lately so that is why it has been a while since I posted......

I attended a funeral of a friend from our church the other day......

A 90 year old mother should NEVER find her 63 year old daughter, her only child, that lived with her, dead........

And have to bury her........

But, sadly, this is what happened to 2 dear friends of mine......

The 90 year old Mom is one of the most amazing 90 year old persons I have ever met.... She helps count the money collected after Masses on the weekend and enters the totals into the computer system which she learned 3 years ago!!! It was only 3 years ago that she stopped volunteering at the Red Cross Blood Drives and a local Soup Kitchen!! She is our cashier  at the Food Stand at the Craft Fair that I run and is the main person selling food tickets at our 3 day Church Festival that starts this Friday!!!!

This is Gen at last year's Festival........
 Joe and I love this dear woman........
She buried her daughter, Kathy, on Wednesday.......

Gen as our cashier for the Food Stand at the Craft Fair!!

The only other family she now has is a niece that lives near Phila., a 2 hour drive from where we live.....

But, amazingly, there were over 30 cars in the Funeral procession to the cemetery.......

All parishioners and friends who love this dear woman......

And she will be sitting there , at the ticket booth, this weekend at our church festival, because , as she told me, Life Goes On........

Much Love to you, Gen!!!!!

We can all learn from this wonderful lady and also, we all must live our lives to the fullest and tell those that you love how much you love them because you never know what the future holds........

 Also please click HERE to visit my Christmas in July and Rudolph Day post over ......
 on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
 I have shared some of my new Christmas buys there.....some you may have seen and some new ones that you have not seen.......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fertilizer Friday 
Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop 
Fabulous Fridays 
 The Feature Friday Link Palooza

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
What I've Been Buying- Monthly Party
Party Junk

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
  Seasonal Sunday

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
  Creative Mondays
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Pretty Wednesdays Linky Party
 Wow Me Wednesday
 Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
Handmade Hangout Party
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Garden Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment