My Bright & Colorful Patio 2014, Part 3

 Hello and Welcome to Part 3  of my Bright and Colorful Patio Reveal!!

 First I want to Thank Tammy over at  One More Time Events for featuring my post,
Summer @ Country Folk Gifts , Part 3, from last week's Share It One More Time  Party!
 Thanks so much , Tammy!!

In Part 1 of my Bright & Colorful Patio Reveal, I shared one side of the Patio.......

Click HERE if you missed it
 In Part 2, I shared the other side of the Patio........

Click HERE if you missed it
And now today, I am going to share the final area of my little Patio.......
 The little extension to the patio that I added last year so I could fit a table and chair on it .......
 I looked and looked this year for a small umbrella that would fit in this space.......
 I had to find a small umbrella because it would be right next to the awning of the Patio.......
 So I decided to try this colorful beach umbrella for a mere $20.........
 And it was the perfect fit and colors too!!

You can see that it casts a bit more shade than the awning does .......
And I can sit out there with a coffee in the morning or for lunch......
I am so happy with it!!
The table and chair were bought last year on clearance in Marshalls and they fold......
I bought a cushion for the chair in Lowes this year.  I wanted something neutral and one that would match the cushions on the wicker chairs......
Just a few things on the table because of all the rain we have been getting.....
 You may remember that this was gold and I painted it......
I took the tops off of solar lights from Dollar Tree and put them into the candlesticks........

Faux flowers in a mason jar stuck into a little sprinkler .........
 I can always set the table for a Garden Tea if I want too!!

Adds a little more more seating to a small area......
And these are some plants that I bought at a local nursery's clearance sale.......

They were $1.00 each!!
Still figuring out where I will plant them.......
So that concludes my tour of my little Bright and Colorful Patio!!
I hope you will be back to visit again when I show you how my Cottage Garden is blooming and the addition of a few new things!!
And also how the Patio looks in the evening all lit up!!


I am linking up to these parties:

July Garden Party

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
Handmade Hangout Party
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Garden Party

FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fertilizer Friday 
Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop 
Fabulous Fridays

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
Party Junk
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
What I've Been Buying- Monthly Party 

 SUNDAY
Seasonal Sunday
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly


 
WEDNESDAY
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Pretty Wednesdays Linky Party
 Wow Me Wednesday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment