Look What I Bought!!!!


 First, I want to Thank my friend, Sherry, over at The Journey Back, for mentioning my Blog in her post,
Blue Monday, A Blue Blogger Tour!!

Thanks, Sherry!!

I also want to mention that Sherry is hosting a Christmas Countdown Linky Party every Tuesday from here on in until Christmas!!!!

So please stop by and link up any old or new Christmas posts!!!!  The Party is EVERY TUESDAY!!

And I am hanging my head, which has a bag over it right now, in shame as I actually missed this HUGE Feature that Karren , over at Oh My Heartsie Girl did about Debbie-Dabble!!!!!!!
This was the feature in one of her Mondays Reflection posts:
Featured
This weeks Mondays Reflection is about Debbie Dabble 
101_1892
She calls it her Postage Stamp back yard she says “it has to do with her husband being a letter 
  carrier”!
101_1946

 101_1886
Quote by Debbie “This is our little piece of Heaven on Earth” There is so much more to see, you must visit to see all that she has added, Deb I love your little backyard, it is a labor of love!! Debbie-Dabble 
Divider
I missed this awesome Feature!! Just shoot me now because I am dying of embarrassment!!!!!! I am mortified that I missed this wonderful feature!!!

Karren, PLEASE forgive me!!!!

Please visit Karren , who is one of the hosts for Wake Up Wednesdays and tell her I sent you!!!!

Again, I am begging her forgiveness!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let me take that bag off my head now......

A few weekends ago, I went to an Estate Sale in my development and bought several things.....

Okay, I am usually very ANTI pink tools!!

I am a carpenter's daughter and I use a lot of my Dad's tools and regular tools and not those made " special for a woman"!!!!!

Cut me a break .... as if we are the weaker sex!! I truly HATE that mentality!!

HOWEVER............
I do love this set and I bought it for a mere $6.00 to keep up in my Craft Room so I will not have to run downstairs to find a tool that I need......
These have a made in Italy sticker on the back so I think they were originally wall plaques but were used as Christmas Ornaments by the owner.....

They were $1.00!!
Brass fans for $6.00......

Gold and Brass are coming back in style!!

And $1.00 for that sweet rose.....
 And this hanging lamp!!!!!!

I got it when the prices dropped to half price so it was $20.00 from $40.00!!
I took these photos while it was hanging in the Living Room until I decided where to put it.
  After some debate about whether to use it in the Kitchen or Guest Room, It ended up in the Guest Room since I already had a hook for it in there.
I will show you that in a later post.....

Battenburg Lace Scarves.......
These are 2 different size long runners.....
All for $8.00!!

And I bought 2 of these for $5.00 each........
This one is in the Living Room and the other is out in the Den......
And I bought this beauty for $20.00
 It is now in my Craft room........
 But I am still not done with it.......
 Again, for a later post.......

This hamper which is peach, for $5.00!!
 It is perfect since there is only the 2 of us now and I am no longer doing 2 loads of clothes a day like when the boys lived at home!!
It is on perfect condition!

And I also bought a head board for my Guest Room Bed for $7.00 when things went down to half price but it is down our storage shed until I can change it out and get rid of the head board that was once Jim's but I think I have an idea for the old one......

That same day, Joe and I went to an Estate Sale that was at a Florist Shop and Warehouse so it was basically a Liquidation Sale!!

The owner passed away and there were no relatives to take over the Business.

I bought these items in the Gift Shop part so all were Brand New!!
See that Original Price.......

Well, here is what I bought it for......
I bought another to use as a gift....

I showed these over on my Christmas Blog but I had to share them again.....
They are made by Ganz and were $12,50 each!!
You can see what I paid for each one!!
This sweet Tea for One Set was only $6.00!!
 And yes, I did pay $15.00 for this Baby!!

 I was afraid it would be gone later for Half Price......
 It was apparently used at Weddings for putting the Cards into.......
It is mounted on a pot because they are usually placed on the Gift Table for the Bride and Groom.....

I have to figure out where and how I am going to display it!


Can't wait to decorate it and decide where I will put it!!

And I also bought this.....
 For $3.00 !!  I raced across the room when it caught my eye.....
 As soon as I saw it , I wanted it because of this.....
My friend, Penny, over at Penny's Vintage Home, made this AMAZING Easter Cross that I fell in love with!!

I wanted one too and now I get to make one for myself!!

To read Penny's Post about this cross, please click HERE!


We then did go back when everything drops to Half Price after 1:00 pm.......



 Here is what I bought for Half  Price......
$2.00 and look what is inside of it!!
I bought the last 2 left......

These crystal candle holders were only $2.00 each!!!
Made in the Czech Republic......
Brand New in the boxes!!
And yes, I am kicking myself for not buying more of these but they weighed a ton!!!!

These were down to $2.00 each.....
I have not decided if I will keep these or do arrangements in them for my upcoming Craft Fairs.....

These Fans were down to 50 cents each.....
Christmas ornaments......

Original Price- $ 7.25.........
Half Price for $1.00 each!!
These are mirrors and were down to $1.00 each!!
Half Price- $2.50!!

This was maybe used as a riser for displays and that is what I will use it for......
I should have bought more for $2.00!!
And this was $1.50 at half price!
The following were all 50 cents each.....
They are having another Sale at this place 2 more dates because they had several shops in the area so I will be going back!!!

I know I already showed you these but I do love them and wanted to share them again.....

Bought this at Bed, Bath and Beyond  and it makes fantastic Hot Dogs like at the movies or at the Ball Park!!
And then I saw this in a Sam's Club circular and since my old red one died, we bought this for $99.
LOVE the Retro Look of Nostalgia Electrics.....

Gabe's Discount Store recently opened up in my area......

Actually only 5 minutes from me!!!!

It is now my FAVORITE store!!!!!

If you ever shopped Value City, you will love Gabes........

I missed Value City when they closed.....

 I spend most of my time in scrubs since I am an RN and after losing 50 pounds, I need all new clothes including scrubs for work......
Scrubs can be quite pricey but these were $4.99 each!!!!!!!
This Blue top was $6.99......
All the rest were only $4.99 each!!
The cheapest I ever got scrubs was for $10.00 each and that was at a Flea Market where they sell things out of the back of a truck!!!

And they have a huge selection too!!!!!!

Went back again and bought this......
 $9.99!!

A coat of Clear Enamel Spray and it will be hanging above my front door!!
 As I mentioned, I need all new clothes because everything is big on me. I have been buying sparingly as I still want to lose another 15 pounds......

But I could not resist.......
 A lined Menswear style blazer.......

See the original price and then the mark downs from the original Name Brand Store?????
 This is what I bought it for at Gabes!!!!
 I also bought this and what you can not see is that there is sparkle thread in the fabric......
 Faux Leather strips on the shoulders.......
 The original was $54.99 and I bought it for $14.99!!
 I can wear it with jeans or dress pants......

I am starting to build my wardrobe again..........

I hope you liked seeing what I bought lately.......

I hope you will be back to visit when I share the last wall in my Kitchen........

I am linking up to these parties: 

FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
  Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
 Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fertilizer Friday 
Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop 
Fabulous Fridays 
The Feature Friday Link Palooza

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
What I've Been Buying- Monthly Party
Party Junk

SUNDAY
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly
  Seasonal Sunday

Mod Vintage Mix Monday
 Make It Pretty Monday
 Monday Link Party 
Inspire Me Monday 
  Blue Monday
  Creative Mondays
Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Project Parade Party
What's It Wednesday
 Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Pretty Wednesdays Linky Party
 Wow Me Wednesday
 Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
Handmade Hangout Party
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party
Garden Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment