What I Did, Bought, Found and Learned on Vacation, Part 2



 If you missed Part One of What I Did, Bought,Found and Learned while on Vacation, Please Click HERE

Last Saturday while on vacation, we decided to hit some yard sales, church flea markets and another great event in a near by town......

The town is a small one but has a great business district filled with Consignments Shops, Antique Stores and a lot more.

They offered FREE space to any resident in the Town if they wanted to set up a yard sale booth along the Main Street!!!!

There were so many people in this little town that I did not take any photos of the Event!!

I bought this beauty at an Antique Shop.....
It was only $15 because of these 2 chips but I did not care about the chips.....
 Sorry it is a bit blurry......

And these wonderful pastel bottle brush trees at a yard sale booth .....
Guess what I paid?????

3/$1.00!!!!!

They still have the Pier One sticker on the bottom with a price of 6.99 each!!

Happy Day!!!

From there we went to a Church Flea market and I bought this for 50 cents......
It is out in the back yard right now....

And this!!!
 A Home Interiors Masterpiece Figurine that is now selling on Ebay from $50 - $75!!

She was a mere $5.00!!!

Here is her home for now....
And then we went to yet another Church Flea Market and I hit Pay Dirt there!!!

So many nice things and a lot came home with me!!!

Lots of Pink Goodness!!
Candle rings- $1.00 each
A Spray- $2.00 each
A Swag- $3.00
And this was only 75 cents!!
Plus all of this........
Hallmark Bunnies for $5.00 each, original price tag still on at a price of $19.95 each!!
More Home Interior Figurines- $3.00 for the pair!
The hangers, which I will embellish, were 2/$1.00!!

And look at these 3 Dimensional plates with Victorian homes on them for $2.00 each!!
75 cents for each set!!
The blue and white transferware is Liberty Blue.....
The little sprinkler was 75 cents and is in my Patio now and the Wine Carrier , $2.00, is perfect for a jar candle to be placed in it!!
Hand Painted plate for 50 cents......
Sorry it is blurry.....

2 large Canning Jars for only 25 cents each.  These are large ones and I use these when I make soup for my sons to take it home in.
A green depression glass dish with Cleveland, Ohio written on the bottom for 25 cents!!
25 cents for this sweet angel and $2.00 for the planter.....
 Christmas Soaps for 25 cents each!!
I also bought these at a yard sale for $2.00
 Yes, they are the kind of garden boots made to be worn but I cut 2 slits in each boot for drainage and added some soda cans for shape and also to help fill the boots so I would not use as much dirt and it also makes them less heavy to move!!
 I planted a red begonia in each of them!!

I also bought this file cabinet for $5.00!
 I forgot to take a photo before but it was dark brown......
 I used the spray paint that I bought at Mark's Discount Center for $1.99 a can ......
I liked the bright yellow and purple together.......

And as you can tell, I painted the flowers and wording free hand......
 I never said I was an artist, just a painter!!

So far this is what I have in the drawers
 
 I may change things around and use one drawer for garden candles and tablecloths for my little table.....
 I wanted to see how it would hold up in the rain ( we had a lot of rain over the last few days) first....

No rain got into the drawers.

 Also bought this Hummingbird Feeder for a mere $1.00 at mark's Discount Center!!
And this cute colorful broom for the back yard at the same Discount Center for $1.99!!
Loved the polka Dots!!
And it matches my chair and table!!

I bought a new cushion at Lowe's for the chair......
 It matches the ones I already had for the wicker chairs......

And new pillows also from Lowe's.....
 I painted this foot rest another shade of the yellow spray paint that was $1.99!
 And this which was once gold, using up the rest of the purple from the drawers of the filing cabinet!!
 And I wanted to show you what I did with my old Milk Box which they use to use when milk was once delivered to each house......

But I noticed that a little someone photo bombed my picture.....
 One of my Baby Birds!!!
 You can also see where I hung the Light House that I bought for 50 cents!!
 Yes, the Babies are still around!!

Back to the Milk Box!!
I used this to store my garden tools in before the file cabinet.
It was rusted on the bottom so I decided to use it as a planter and I would not have to worry about drainage because the rust had gone through and there were holes in the bottom.......
 I just placed the lid inside of it because the hinge was broken any way!!

Because of all the rain, the flowers on this tree have fallen off all over.....
 See them all over my brick sidewalk!!!
  The birds love it!!
  A parent Bird is never far behind.....
 And sometimes accompanies one of the Babies.....
 Over at my Neighbors where the Bird Feeder is.....
 The Baby thought it would check out my neighbor's Angel.....
 And occasionally, the 2 Babies are together!!
 I decided to add some fencing to my Bird House Stands.....
 They are fences from my Christmas village under my LR Tree!!
And to this one too!!

And one last painting project!!

I had picked this up at a Flea Market last year .

So I Spray Painted it and added the wording to it and it is now on my Front Porch!!
I will be sharing my Front Porch again with you soon, showing you how my flowers are growing.....


 Joe picked up this cute post which was $19.99 originally at Wegman's and was marked down to $4.99!!
Cute, huh?
So that is all I bought and did while on vacation. It was a nice relaxing and restful vacation!!

In my first post about our Vacation, I also showed you what I Found.....
 These beauties were found along side one of our Church garages, ready to be thrown out!!

They came home with me!! They were my Found Treasures!!

 We ordered in almost every night , fulfilling my wish to not have to cook while on vacation!!


Secret be out, I truly HATE to cook!!  And I would much rather not cook!!

Soon, I will be posting about What I Learned on Vacation and it has to do with Retirement!!
 
I will be posting Part 3, the third Floor of Country Folk Gifts next so I hope you will come back to visit !!
The 3rd Floor is set up like an Outdoor Market Place!!

If you missed Part 1, please Click HERE

And if you missed Part 2, please Click HERE

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to ALL the Dad's out there!!

It is my weekend to work but the kids are coming over on Sunday and we will be ordering in for dinner. Joe has not yet decided what he wants to eat!! LOL!!

www.debbie-dabble.blogspot.com

 I will be linking up to these great parties this week:

 Fun in the Sun Party

 What I've Been Buying- Monthly Party 

 June Garden Party

  Summer Celebration Party!

 SUNDAY
Seasonal Sunday
That DIY Party
Submarine Sunday
Share It One More Time Sundays
DIY SHowcase 
 Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
Sunday Showcase 
Share It Sunday
Link It or Lump It Sunday
Sundays at Home
Sunday's Best Partay! -monthly


Wednesdays Make, Bake and Create party
 Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
 Lovely Ladies Linky Party
What's It Wednesday
Rednesday 
 Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop 
 Before and After Party
 Worthwhile Wednesdays 
Wake Up Wednesdays 
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
 Pretty Wednesdays Linky Party
 Wow Me Wednesday

Home and Garden Party Thursday
  Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
 Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Create it Thursday 
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Grace at Home Party
All Things Pretty Thursdays
Catch a Glimpse Thursday
 Fabulously Frugal Thursdays
 Garden Party
 Thursday Sweet Haute Share Linky Party

FRIDAY
 Simple and Sweet Fridays
Home Sweet Home Friday
Fridays Unfolded Linky Party
  Show and Tell Friday
  Let's Get Real Friday Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Flaunt It Fridays
 Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party at Jennifer Rizzo's
  Eat. Create. Party
 What To Do Weekends
Inspire Me Please Weekend Blog Hop
 Anything Goes Linky Party
Anything Blue  Fridays
The Party Bunch
Friday's Five Features Party 
Craft Frenzy Friday 
Creativity Unleashed Link Party 
  Inspiration Gallery Link Party
 The Creative Exchange
Fertilizer Friday 
Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop 
Fabulous Fridays

SATURDAY
Best of the Weekend Party
 The Creative Collection Link Party
From the Farm Blog Hop
Pink Saturday
Party Junk
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
Saturday Show and Tell 
  Serenity  Saturday
Say G' Day Saturday 
What I've Been Buying- Monthly Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment