TEA TUESDAY!!

I am back after a few weeks off from blogging after the passing of our sweet dog, Savanna.
Our new life style without a pet is taking some time to get used to as we have had a dog in our home for over 20+ years.

Once again, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all of your kind words of comfort and understanding during this time of loss in our lives. To read Savanna's Story , please click HERE

Today I am rejoining the Blogging World for Tea Tuesday.

Please visit Martha and Terri for Tea Cup Tuesday
and Sandi for Tea Time Tuesday
and Wanda Lee for Tuesday Tea For Two

Today I would like to share with you a tea cup that is part of my Moss Rose collection but with a different twist to it.

This is where it finds a home in my Dining Room....


It has the Moss Rose pattern but is done in the Luster Ware finish with a pretty sage green trim


I just love the look of this sweet tea cup which was a flea market find for $5.00 some years back!!


Love that cut work detail around the rim of the saucer!


And the shine of the inside of the cup....


The cake plate in the above photos was from Salvation Army and I loved the saying on it and the below picture frame has 2 photos of women in my family...

The one on your left looking at your computer screen is my maternal grandmother and great grandmother.
The one on the right is my mother as a young girl and my grandmother.

Now I know where I have inherited my large body shape from..... LOL!

August 27th would have been my Mom's 91st birthday..... I know that our Sweet Savanna is with her now and Mom is once again petting her head and whispering in her ear like she used to....

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to do visit me!!

Many Hugs to all of you!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment