Some New Treasure Finds!!

Hello!

It has been a busy week so I haven't had the time to "be around much". My apologies!!

I am linking up to these great parties this weekend:

Show and Tell Friday

Garage Salen Partay

Pink Saturday

Here are some of my recent treasure finds:

I found this pedestal at a flea market and the planter on top of it is an old yard sale find for $3.00. I did a new arrangement for it using silk greenery. I have it standing along side my hutch in my Living Room by my front door.

I hope to do an antique finish on the pedestal when I find some time.


This cute throw rug is one of 3 that were brand new and found at a flea market. I am now using them in my Kitchen.


I just love these sweet pictures. They are going to find a home in my bedroom

I fell in love with this sweet tin planter.
This is one of a few great things I found in a new Dollar Store called Dollar Surplus! I bought 4 of these.




This cute little photo from with the cherubs on it also came from this new Dollar Store. I am putting it away to use for Valentine's Day decorations.


I love this plate.....another flea market find


These 2 cuties I bought at the monthly 50 percent off sale at my favorite Thrift Shop, Volunteers of America. At 50 % off, they were 30 cents each!!


They are in perfect condition!!


This is a set of 3 storage boxes. They are actually quite large and were found a flea market. And I need all the storage that I can get!!


And now I would like to show you some things that I have been working on.

This Guardian angel creation is now in my Booth at lark Mountain Market Place, which has filled all of their vendor spaces and now has leased the adjacent retail space so they will be doubling their space!

Since I had all of my inventory in my booth, I need to start making things that I will be taking to 2 Craft Fairs in November.
This is a set thst I just finished.



I have been a bit under the weather lately with a few aches and pains so I decided to have something checked out that I had put on the back burner for a few years because of more pressing medical problems. I now have to see a Rhuematologist because my blood work is indicating the possibility of Lupus.
This is no surprise to me as my sister has Discoid Lupus. My grandmother had Rheumatoid Arthritis and was in a wheelchair for 11 years before she passed away 50 years ago. My sister, who is also a nurse, and I suspect that our grandmother most likely had Lupus also but back then, I am not sure they even knew what Lupus was.
So once I can actually get in to see a Rheumatologist, I will know more.

I have had to take a muscle relaxant which is leaving me feeling a bit washed out and with working night shift, I pretty much have not had much energy. So my apologies for not being able to make my rounds through Blogville lately!

If you missed my tour of the Stegmaier Mansion that was featured in Victorian Homes magazine TWICE this year, please scroll down to the previous post!! You will not be disappointed!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks for visiting me today and every day that you take the time to do so!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment