TEA TUESDAY!!

Happy Tea Tuesday!!

I am linking up to these great Tea Tuesday Parties!!

TEA CUP TUESDAY- visit Martha @ Martha's Favorites
and Terri @ Artful Affirmations

TEA TIME TUESDAY- visit Sandi @ Rose Chintz Cottage and Inspirations

For my Pink Saturday Post , I showed you a Tea Set that I received as a Mother's Day gift from my hubby, Joe. I received some requests to see it a bit closer.

I thought it was a silver Tea Set when I looked at it in the box.



However, much to my surprise, it is china!


I hope you can see the roses that are on each piece.


He bought it in Ross's Dress for Less.


I just think it is so unique!

Above is a photo of my maternal grandmother, Mary and her cousin. My grandmother is the one on the left as you are looking at it. I have been told that I resemble her. I am definitely built like her....tall and as she aged, stout!! LOL!!


Some faux pastries that I bought online a long time ago. The chocolate ones are candles from the Christmas Tree Shops. They were $1.29 a piece!!


The pink depression glass pieces are all yard sale finds!

Remember to visit everyone participating in all of the Tea Parties taking place today in Blogland!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment