PINK SATURDAY!!


I finally finished my last Valentine's Day tree. It is my Shabby Chic tree since it is decorated in pink and white and it is in my Craft/Sewing Room.

Here are some of the ornaments that I used to decorate the tree with. I also used pretty pink roses that I tucked into the tree.

Below is the pretty irridescent rose beaded garland that I found on Clearance after Christmas.

I decided to make some ornaments myself so I crafted these using tags, glitters, lace and felt hearts.


And here is what the tree looks like all finished. There are white and pink lights on it.




This tree is a 6 foot potted tree that I purchased after Christmas last year @ 75% off @ Target for $10.00.

I have been a bit under the weather and home from work so I have been playing........updating my blog.

Please take a peek at my previous posts and also click onto the links that I have to the right to see what is near and dear to my heart.

Thanks Beverly @ www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com for hosting Pink Saturday! Please check out all of the other Pink Saturday Postings!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment